FDVL42 - Speed Driver
Muro’s Speed Driver is the premier system on the market. Demand the best!
- The tool that truly “stands on its own” with the capability do all the jobs.
- Auto-feed speed and convenience with high capacity coil feed
- Industrial strength for the discriminating contractor, a one-piece system with no awkward attachments.
- No predrilling of any decking materials required.
- Monumental savings on every job.
ApplicationsHere are some of the Speed Driver's recommended applications:
- Mezzanine Flooring
- Stair Treads
- Cement Board (Floor)
- Wood Framing
- Wood Sheathing
Screws FDVL42 Speed Driver
- Adjustable depth control for repeatable countersinking.
- Drives 1″ to 3″ screws (#6, #8 & 10) – slight adjustment required.
- No pre-drilling required – even in Exotic Hardwoods like IPE.
- No more dropped or lost screws.
- 150 screws per easy to load coil.
- Ergonomically friendly – work while standing up.
- Adjustable T-handle.
- The tool stands on its own when not in use
|Speed:||2300, 2800 or 3500 RPM|
|Power Cord:||9 ft|
- 2300 rpm is recommended for driving Stainless Steel screws.
- 150 screws per coil.
- 1 year Warranty.
- Extension T-handle – fully adjustable, allows for standing operation, no more back pain.
- Double ended bits – that change quickly, no tools needed.
Double Ended – Lasts Twice As Long (7-1/4″ long)
|PHL27114||Phillips #2 Bit|
|SQR17114||Square #1 Bit|
|SQR27114||Square #2 Bit|
|TX207114||Torx - 20 Bit|
|TX257114||Torx - 25 Bit|