HDVL71 - Heavy Duty Driver
* Hover mouse over tool to zoom in.
Muro's Heavy Duty Driver stands up to the toughest jobs. You will not be disappointed!
- Drives #12 to 1/4" diameter self taping screws.
- Tremendous savings on every job.
- Combines two jobs into one - no predrilling of pilot holes required in a simple one step operation.
Here are some of the Heavy Duty Driver's recommended applications:
- Wood to Aluminum
- Wood to Steel Framing
- Mezzanine Flooring
- Commercial Vehicles
- Truck Body and Trailer
- Bus and RV Manufacturing
View Screws that are compatible with the Heavy Duty Driver.
- Adjustable depth control for repeatable countersinking.
- Drives 1-1/4" to 4" screws - slight adjustment required.
- Ergonomically friendly - work standing up.
|Motor:||Makita||Muro Gear Ratio Options|
|Low Speed:||800 RPM||460 RPM||660 RPM||800 RPM|
|High Speed:||2100 RPM||1210 RPM||1730 RPM||2100 RPM|
- 100 screws per coil.
- Drives special RSM screws - wings ream a slightly oversized hole so threads will not engage wood, keeping hole free of wood debris resulting in a very tight attachment.
- Wings break off when they hit the steel, and the threads engage and self tap into metal.
- 1 year Warranty.
- Double ended bits - that change quickly, no tools needed.
Double Ended - Lasts Twice As Long (8-1/8" long)
|PHL28118||Phillips #2 Bit|
|SQR28118||Square #2 Bit|
|SQR38000||Square #3 Bit|
|TX208118||Torx - 20 Bit|
|TX258118||Torx - 25 Bit|
|TX278118||Torx - 27 Bit|
|TX308118||Torx - 30 Bit|