FLVL41 - Power Driver
* Hover mouse over tool to zoom in.
Muro's Power Driver gets you off your hands & knees, provides improved efficiencies on the job site!
- Industrial strength for the Professional Contractor.
- One piece system no awkward attachments.
- No predrilling of wood required.
- Tremendous savings on every job.
Here are some of the Power Driver's recommended applications:
- Wood to Light Gauge Steel
- Wood to Aluminum
- Dock Building
- Truck, Trailer, Bus and RV Manufacturing
View Screws that are compatible with the Power Driver.
- Adjustable depth control for repeatable countersinking.
- Drives 1" to 4" screws - slight adjustment required.
- No more dropped or lost screws.
- Ergonomically friendly - work standing up.
|Speed :||2400 RPM|
- 100 to 150 screws per coil, based on screw size.
- Drives special RSM screws - wings ream a slightly oversized hole so threads will not engage wood, keeping hole free of wood debris resulting in a very tight attachment.
- Wings break off when they hit the steel, and the threads engage and self tap into metal.
- 1 year Warranty.
- Extension T-handle - fully adjustable, allows for standing operation, no more back pain.
- Double ended bits - that change quickly, no tools needed.
Double Ended - Lasts Twice As Long (8-1/8" long)
|PHL28118||Phillips #2 Bit|
|SQR28118||Square #2 Bit|
|SQR38000||Square #3 Bit|
|TX208118||Torx - 20 Bit|
|TX258118||Torx - 25 Bit|
|TX278118||Torx - 27 Bit|
|TX308118||Torx - 30 Bit|