CH7260 - Metal Pro
* Hover mouse over tool to zoom in.
Air Tool option
Muro's Metal Pro will help you tackle those sheet metal jobs in no time!
- Install a strip of screws into the Metal Pro Driver and you are ready for the job.
- Labour and material savings on every job.
- No more dropped or lost screws.
- Complete the job in a fraction of the time.
Here are some of the Metal Pro's recommended applications:
- Steel to Steel Framing
- Wood to Steel
- Steel to Wood
- Metal Roofing & Roof Stitching
- Structural Framing
- Steel Truss
View Screws that are compatible with the Metal Pro.
- Adjustable depth control for repeatable countersinking.
- Drives Hex, Wafer, Truss & Pancake heads.
- Drives 3/4" to 1-1/2" screws - refer to Model Chart for screw size.
- Ergonomically friendly - work standing up.
- Housing can be easily rotated for access into tight spaces.
|Speed :||2500 RPM||2500 RPM||1700 RPM||2000 RPM|
|Current||6.0 A||6.5 A||6.6 A||N/A|
|Volts :||120 V||120 V||120 V||N/A|
|Air pressure:||N/A||N/A||N/A||90PSIG (6.2 Bar)|
|Notes:||Hex Screws Only||Torque Adjustable||Square Drive Screws Only|
|Mounting Kit (Adapter Part Number):||170-70170||170-11420||170-70120||170-70100|
- Durable housing made from Glass filled reinforced nylon.
- Nickel plated screw guides for extended wear.
- 25 screws per strip.
- Eliminates stripping in thin gauge metals.
- Can accommodate either pneumatic or electric drive systems.
- 1 year Warranty.
|Tool Part No.:||CH7260||CH7263||CH7263LR||CH7264||CH7265|
|Application:||Wood to Metal||Wood to Metal||Wood to Metal||Metal to Metal||Metal to Metal|
|Notes:||Walls||Walls||Wall applications (light spring & rubber nose)||Roof Stiching||Metal Roof Decks|
|Screw Size:||1-1/4" - 1 1/2"||3/4" - 1"||3/4" - 1"||3/4" - 1"||1-1/4" to 1-1/2"|
- Extension T-handle - fully adjustable, allows for standing operation, no more back pain.
- Padded carry bag.
- Double ended bits - that change quickly, no tools needed.
- Screw pouch clips to your belt for a convienient supply of screw strips.
Double Ended - Lasts Twice As Long (6" long)
|PHL26000||Phillips #2 Bit|
|SQR26000||Square #2 Bit|
|TX202600||Torx - 20 Bit|
Note: Hex bits are single end only.