CH7390 - Ultra Driver
* Hover mouse over tool to zoom in.
Designed for installing slot wall panels - self aligns screws into slots
Designed for flooring with none slip nose
Muro's Ultra Driver has the potential to become the workhorse on most jobs, become the envy of the jobsite...
- Just insert a Muro screw strip into the Ultra Driver and you're ready to go.
- Helps you stay competitive - Labour savings on every job.
- This tool has the flexibility to be used for multiple applications.
Here are some of the Ultra Driver's recommended applications:
- Furniture Manufacturing
- Garage Storage Systems
- Slot Wall Panels
- Store Fixtures
View Screws that are compatible with the Ultra Driver.
- Adjustable depth control for repeatable countersinking.
- Rubber nose piece prevents damage to work surface.
- No more dropped or lost screws.
- Ergonomically friendly - work standing up.
- No predrilling.
- Housing can be easily rotated for access into tight spaces.
|Speed :||4000 RPM||2500 RPM||4000 RPM||2500 RPM||4500 RPM|
|Current||3.0 Ah Li-ion||6.0 A||6.0 A||6.5 A||6.5 A|
|Volts :||18 V||120 V||120 V||120 V||120 V|
|Mounting Kit (Adapter Part Number):||170-70160||170-70130||170-70130||170-70010||170-70010|
|Speed :||2900 RPM||2500 RPM|
|Volts :||120 V||18 V|
(Adapter Part Number):
|Speed :||4500 RPM||2600 RPM||2500 RPM||2000 RPM|
|Current||6.2 A||6.6 A||6.5 A||N/A|
|Volts :||18 V||120 V||120 V||N/A|
|Air Pressure :||N/A||N/A||N/A||90PSIG (6.2 Bar)|
|Mounting Kit (Adapter Part Number):||170-70040||170-70080||170-70060||170-70100|
- CH7390 drives 1-1/2" to 3" screws - General Purpose tool.
- CH7392SF drives 1-1/2" to 2" screws - specific for sub floor applications provides a shorter stroke making it the fastest sub floor system on the market - Developed for the Professional.
- CH7390SW drives 1-5/8" to 2" screws - designed for slotted wall systems.
- Durable housing made from Glass filled reinforced nylon.
- Nickel plated screw guides for extended wear.
- 30 screws per strip.
- Can accommodate either pneumatic or electric drive systems.
- 1 year Warranty.
|Tool Part No.:||CH7390||CH7392SF||CH7390SW|
|Application:||Wood to Wood or Metal||Wood to Wood or Metal||Wood to Wood or Metal|
|Notes:||General Purpose||Flooring||Store Fixtures / Slot wall|
|Screw Size:||1-1/2" - 3"||1-1/2" - 2"||1-1/2" - 2"|
- Extension T-handle - fully adjustable, allows for standing operation, no more back pain.
- Padded carry bag.
- Double ended bits - that change quickly, no tools needed.
- Screw pouch clips to your belt for a convienient supply of screw strips.
Double Ended - Lasts Twice As Long (8-1/8" long)
|PHL28118||Phillips #2 Bit|
|SQR28118||Square #2 Bit|
|SQR18118||Square #1 Bit|
|TX208118||Torx - 20 Bit|
|TX258118||Torx - 25 Bit|